Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Project Manager required for a Governance and Risk Compliance engagement for minimum 6 months with possible extensions.
• GRC and Archer related documentation including:
- An EGRC (Archer) Tenant Onboard Playbook including pre-deployment, deployment and post deployment checklist, solution diagrams, training, etc. (much of this has been created but there is some work to do to bring it all together).
- Update Business Process Flows and Narratives for implemented solutions
- Finalize our EGRC Program Overview Document
- Work with tenants to define their assessment questionnaires and associated controls
- One of the questionnaires to be developed will be emerging security risk
• Archer Development/Deployment:
- Work with several prospective tenants to
- Gather and document deployment requirements
- Work with our Archer dev partners on design
- Hands on in Archer to build out iViews (dashboards) and scorecards
- Develop Archer questionnaires (created above)
• GRC Project Management: work w/lead EGRC Program Director and Lead EGRC Technology Project Manager to manage the initiatives going forward.
Skill set required and other details:
- Project Management working history in Governance, Risk and or Compliance
- Experience with Compliance tools such as Archer or other
- Live in the Seattle, Redmond area
- No travel
- 1099 or w2 available
- Hourly rate based on expertise
About DeepIntel Solutions:
DeepIntel was founded with the principal that the best way to build a business is one strong relationship at a time. By being diligent in our relationships with both our customers and our clients, we have rapidly built a reputation as one of the best companies to work for and do business with. We hire the vast majority of our consultants through our network of relationships in the IT industry. By using the highest quality consultants, we can ensure the highest quality services. We also believe that the only way to continue to attract the best consultants is to provide a great place to work and to do business with quality customers.
Browse project manager jobs in Redmond, Washington:
Mutual Target Associates Inc. - Redmond, WA
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
L4 Mobile - Seattle, WA
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
AT&T - Redmond, WA
Posted 2 days ago on the web