Sorry, this job was closed 1 month ago. See all open Support Specialist Jobs in Commerce, CA
Deco Lighting is hiring a Technical Warranty & Claims Specialist in Los Angeles, CA. This position is the initial contact for customers & agencies regarding product issues that arise after the shipment of Deco Lighting' products/systems/solutions. The successful candidate will ensure these issues are resolved timely and effectively for the customer directly (when possible) and indirectly (by involving others in the company as appropriate) while maintaining effective communication with the customer. This position is first and foremost a key service element of Deco, with emphasis on customer satisfaction, responsiveness, fiscal responsibility and commercial sensitivity.
* Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
* At least 2 years' applicable experience
* Experience interacting with customers, especially via phone and email. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate internally and externally in both written and oral form.
* Candidates must have good interpersonal skills, strong problem solving capabilities and the ability to negotiate effectively.
* Must be a fast learner with technical aptitude, bias for action and a proven track record of completing tasks within deadlines
* Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other software programs; able to effectively operate on computers through these programs as well as email
* Lighting, Electrical, Electronics and/or Controls experience
* Experience working in a 'lean' environment with a focus on continuous improvement * Good understanding of line and low voltage electricity and wiring
Primary Job Duties
* Provide initial contact for agencies and/or customers regarding product issues that arise after shipment of Deco Lighting' products/systems/solutions.
* Document customer issues and close-out issues to customers' satisfaction.
* Investigate and affect resolution of agent/customer issues where individual's capability and process guidelines provide for close-out of the issue to the customer's satisfaction.
* Investigate, facilitate and engage subject matter experts in resolving agent/customer issues when scope, cost and/or technical aspects require.
* Document product issues and/or field complaints and engage plant management when appropriate to implement corrective actions for prevention of future occurrences.
* Assist in the development of processes and electronic information to develop troubleshooting and problem solving guides, communication and information sharing procedures, historical product/application problem fixes.
* Document field labor claims and replacement fixture/parts data in the toolset. Facilitate negotiation within guidelines/delegation of authority and initiate customer payment process for approved field repair work.
* Utilize ABS/Lean tools to improve processes/communication/resolutions for Deco Lighting products/systems/solutions that results in reduction of quality costs and improved customer satisfaction
DECO Lighting specializes in the manufacturing of innovative, next-generation LED lighting solutions that improve lighting quality, improve efficiency, and enhance the environment through reduced energy consumption. We are looking for someone to bring their passion and energy to our energetic team and vibrant company culture!
Learn more about our company culture here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkADObbi_lQ
Please visit the DECO Lighting Company Page to learn more about us and our wonderful team!
Posted 2 months ago
Browse support specialist jobs in Commerce, California:
New Directions for Veterans in Los Angeles, CA
Posted 17 days ago on ZipRecruiter
The Job Window in Orange, CA
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Crimson Pipeline in Long Beach, CA
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter