Posted 1 year ago in Engineering
Manufacturer of industrial machinery has an immediate opening for a Quality Control Technician/Inspector.
This person will perform the following essential duties and responsibilities:
1. Performs inspection of incoming parts from outside vendors.
2. Maintains documentation for all incoming raw material.
3. Responsible for material management.
4. Identify improvements with current processes and inspection techniques.
5. Assist with continuous improvement activities.
1. Ability to read and understand blue prints and machining drawings.
2. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office. (Outlook/Excel/Word)
3. Ability to multi-task and be flexible.
Please send resume for immediate consideration.
Browse quality control inspector jobs in New Brunswick, New Jersey:
Lab Support, a division of On Assignment - Woodbridge, NJ
Posted 5 days ago on StartWire
Kaztronix LLC - Branchburg, NJ
Posted 18 days ago on Monster
MechoShade Corp - Edison, NJ
Posted 7 months ago on Beyond