- Participates in design and testing of systems to allow testing of products/processes.
- Participate directly in a hands-on manner on the assembly and disassembly/cleanup of systems.
- Operate equipment/processes as designated by Manager.
- Analyze information during equipment operation to ensure safe and successful operation of equipment and to notify superiors of important deviations.
- Record and analyze data from process runs.
- Set up controls for recording of data on PLC and other data recording devices in PTC.
- Performs preventive and corrective maintenance on lab equipment.
- Other responsibilities as so designated by Manager of PTC.
Experience: 3 – 5years experience, ideally in chemical plant operations or as a mechanic with electronic/controls skills
Schedule: Candidate must be flexible to work shifts and weekends as required.
Personality Traits: The ideal candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate the following attributes:
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Work under deadline and operating pressures to ensure safe and correct operation
- Strong initiative