Sorry, this job was closed 3 months ago. See all open Warehouse Receiver Jobs in Kennesaw, GA
Benefits OfferedDental, Life, Medical, Vision
Under supervision, perform a wide variety of activities related to the receipt, inspection, processing, storage, distribution and moving of supplies, materials, equipment, vehicles as related to the remodeling industry and DC Enclosures, Inc business practice.
Position requires Georgia Drivers License with Clean record, pass drug test and background check, e-verify required, must be able to lift 75 lbs. does require general technology skills.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (may include, but not limited to the following)
• Receive, inspect, process and store a variety of supplies and materials
• Receive and process delivery acknowledgement receipts.
• Verify receipts and packing slips against purchase orders to ensure accuracy, perform follow-up procedures on orders, and report damages, shortages and discrepancies.
• Communicate with vendors regarding purchase orders and the receiving of supplies and equipment to resolve errors and discrepancies.
• Maintain a variety of warehouse related files and records.
• Receive, store, organize and rotate stock utilizing proper storage methods and procedures.
• Prepare, pack and load trailers for delivery.
• Maintain and process returns, including when required research receipts, RMA’s
• Deliver Material to job site
• Pick up orders at various vendors as required
• Keep Freezer stocked with Ice and Water as needed for crews
• Keep Hauling supplies organized, stock and readily available for crews
• Load and unload delivery vehicles containing a variety of supplies, materials and equipment.
• Keep Inventories of supplies as required
• Sort and Assign supplies for crews
• Operate delivery vehicles, forklifts and other warehouse equipment.
• Maintain storage areas and warehouse equipment in a neat, clean, orderly and safe manner.
• Pull supply orders and perform periodic inventories; recommend items for re-order to maintain necessary materials and supplies on hand.
• Apply, record, and report, asset ID tag(s) and related information on district equipment.
• May assist in the transport of a variety of supplies and materials.
• Stock and restock warehouse supplies including housekeeping supplies
• Keep warehouse floors and parking lot clear of debris
• Prepare material for site deliver, this includes prepping materials including assembly and painting when required
• Correspondent with management regarding installer chore requirement to keep warehouse in an organized manner for visible and efficiency
• Other related work as required, fill in when required as Installer Helper in the event of an absence
• Oversee that dumpsters are emptied and properly maintained
• Oversee that landscaper has completed their duties as assigned
• Keep management updated of shipping issues
• Assist with Vehicle maintenance schedules and inspections
QUALIFICATIONS Knowledge of:
1. Educational materials, supplies and equipment.
2. Warehouse operational methods, procedures, policies, rules and regulations.
3. Safe and proper loading and unloading of delivery vehicles.
4. Proper physical lifting techniques and use of warehouse equipment.
5. Correct English usage, spelling, grammar, punctuation and mathematical concepts.
6. Use and terminology of requisitions, purchase orders, invoices, and other warehouse documentation.
7. Modern office methods and equipment, including computers and application software.
8. Automated record storage, retrieval, and management systems.
1. Safely and appropriately operate the tools, equipment and technology necessary in the receipt, storage and distribution operations of the warehouse facilities.
2. Effectively operate a delivery vehicle.
3. Make accurate mathematical calculations.
4. Apply, interpret and explain policies and procedures.
5. Plan and organize work.
6. Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships.
7. Work effectively as a team member.
8. Maintain documentation and records.
9. Meet schedules and timelines.
10. Communicate both orally and in writing in a clear and concise manner.
11. Read maps and schedules and adhere to route schedules.
WORKING CONDITIONS Environment:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This position will include indoor, outdoor, office and warehouse environments.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee must be able to:
Lift, carry, push and/or pull items up to a maximum of 80 pounds with a strength factor of heavy work.
Hear and speak to exchange information in person and on the telephone.
See to read a variety of materials.
Stand and walk.
Bend at the waist, kneel, or crouch.
Sit or stand for extended periods of time.
Climb a step stool or ladder and reach above shoulders.
Working with machinery, tools, electrical and motorized equipment, chemicals, and in temperatures associated with a warehouse; driving for extended periods of time.
About DC Enclosures, Inc:
DC Enclosures, Inc. is located in Kennesaw, GA. We are a family owned and operated business since 1988. Our company specializes in sales and installation of sunrooms, screen enclosures, and pool enclosures. If you would like to learn more about DC Enclosures, Inc. visit our website at www.dcenclosures.com or look us up on the BBB.
Posted date: 3 months ago
Browse Warehouse Receiver jobs in Kennesaw, Georgia: