Sorry, this job was closed 5 months ago. See all open Customer Service Representative Jobs in Kennesaw, GA
Sales / Customer Support - Social Media Mgr for Construction Co
Benefits OfferedVision, Medical, Life, Dental
Job Purpose: Need position filled immediately
Supports sales staff by tracking, investigating, and reporting sales information; scheduling activities. THIS POSITION DOES NOT INVOLVE SELLING- IT IS TO SUPPORT SALES TEAM. Preparing proposals and contracts, and preparing sold projects for production. Also assisting owner with daily task for established home improvement business. This is not a corporate work environment. We are a construction company and applicant must have desire to work in a non-corporate workplace. Our company is well established and highly rated in the community through our work ethics and high standards. We are family owned and operated.
Applicant will be responsible for assisting a sales staff of approximately 4 people. This will include from setting initial consultation,identifying and qualifying leads, sending professional proposal, followup, processing agreement and addendum, tracking leads and followup, creating radius mailers to sold projects, implementing referral program, compiling completion pictures for sales staff, assisting staff with software and electronic device issues, implementing sales contest, creating various correspondence, tracking results and preparing management results
- Small office atmosphere must be self-motivated, and self efficient when not being under direct supervision.
- Maintains database, implementing lead nurturing procedure and customer referral program. Applicant must have organizational skills and have ability to stay on track and be self starter and motivator.
- Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries, consistency is a requirement.
- Assist clients in Showroom with product selection, must be outgoing and willing to assist Design Consultants to win the sale. Must keep Showroom Area ready for potential customer visiting, including cleaning and stocked with supplies including drinks, etc..
- Answering 6 incoming lines and directing and handling callers request, including taking messages, answering questions, routing to proper staff, setting appointments for sales staff and owners. Must have professional phone skills and always project Cheerful voice. Be able to take messages accurately and assure caller receives follow up. Strong phone skill required as this is the consumers first point of contact.
- Maintains sales department work flow by scheduling daily activities; planning and scheduling meetings, in home consultations and travel routes. Other staff depends on your ability to set appointments with time of the essence attitude.
- Conserves sales staff time by reading and routing correspondence and reports; inputting and/or formatting letters and documents; collecting information; sending and receiving telecommunications; compiling result reports so advertising can be planned to meet set goals.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends, maintaining online reputation. Understand the importance of perception in the internet world.
- Review and maintain google ad words and other lead generation sources.
- Completes projects by planning and organizing sales information and analyses. Have the talent of creating procedures and assisting staff to comply.
- Preserves historical records by maintaining a working knowledge of information sources; verifying accuracy of statistics; entering data; backing up system. Complete in timely matter with accuracy.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Above Average Clerical Skills and Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Be able to take direction and complete task as requested without direct supervision
- Create Marketing Packets for prospective clients
- Create, Produce and Track Direct Mail and postcard mailings.
- Organize and maintain files both paper and electronically
- Consistency a must
Administrative Writing Skills, Telephone Skills, Proper Phone Etiquette, Appointment Setter, Meeting Planning, Reporting Skills, Scheduling, Professionalism, Attention to Detail, Organization, Dependability, Microsoft Office Skills, Problem Solver, Enthusiastic, Construction knowledge a plus.
This job has an immediate opening
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Paid Vacations after 1 year
About DC Enclosures, Inc:
DC Enclosures, Inc. is located in Kennesaw, GA. We are a family owned and operated business since 1988. Our company specializes in sales and installation of sunrooms, screen enclosures, and pool enclosures. If you would like to learn more about DC Enclosures, Inc. visit our website at www.dcenclosures.com or look us up on the BBB.
Posted date: 5 months ago
Browse Customer Service Representative jobs in Kennesaw, Georgia:
(Entry Level - CSR - FT) Customer Service & Sales Associate
TL Direct Acquisitions in Kennesaw, GA
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Associate (CSR - FT)
TL Direct Acquisitions in Kennesaw, GA
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Customer Service Representative - Great Benefits
OnePoint in Woodstock, GA
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter