Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Why Work Here?
“Fantastic privately owned company, room to grow, team and independent environment - work hard, play hard!”
This position is a great opportunity for the right candidate to grow with a company that provides great benefits and an excellent work environment.
- Candidate must be familiar with outside plant construction, design, and has excellent communication skills. Additionally, candidate must be competent in the preparation of field notes for AE, UG and ISP construction.
- The ability to work with minimum supervision to complete work in a timely manner is also required. Working knowledge of the following programs is preferred; Excel, Word, Visio, Outlook, Google Earth, Auto CAD, and Adobe.
- Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and a presentable vehicle in good working condition. Criminal background and drug screening is required.
- Works closely with the Design and Fiber groups to create a CATV system that takes full advantage of all joint trench to service the projects as well as any adjacent property requirements or future needs.
- Works with completed electronic design to prepare project authorizations, including all necessary supporting documentation.
- Secures all Right-of-Way (ROW), road, railroad, pole or state permits.
- Gathers sufficient physical project information to initiate aerial or underground construction estimates and timelines for Commercial Development.
- Coordinates developer timelines, material, and workforce availability to schedule projects for construction and activation.
- Generates accurate project Bill of Material (BOM) requests to warehouse and insures all material issued, go into the construction project.
- Recovers any unneeded, unused or re-usable project material and return such material to the warehouse for credit back to project.
- Tracks and records each phase of each project through completion.
- Ensures that all in-house and contractor work is completed to specification and according to the agreed-upon schedule.
- Insures contractor billing is verified accurate, accurate in terms of the work and the contract pricing charged to the proper project authorization and accounts.
- Compiles and delivers project addresses, including all node identifier information to date entry for inclusion into the billing system records.
- Must work closely with all utilities to insure timely completion of all projects.
- Provides supporting information for budget re-estimates.
- Gathers accurate project as-built information and delivers to design to update maps and databases.
- Remits plant activation and leakage records to the maintenance group to begin ongoing duties.
- Prepares weekly construction reports and/or posts project status to a public file.
- Provides full and accurate passing information for entry into the billing system. Provides accurate project status information to plant accounting.
About Day Wireless Systems:
Day Wireless Systems & Reliance Connects
Day Wireless Systems - Founded in 1969, Day Wireless Systems is the largest full-service wireless integrator in the West and the largest Motorola outlet (in the US) serving clients all over the country from 26 offices primarily in California, Oregon and Washington.
Day Wireless Systems provides design, construction, licensing, sales, rentals, installation, service, products and maintenance for a wide range of high-performance wireless voice, data and video applications.
Reliance Connects (formerly known as Cascade Utilities & Rio Virgin Telephone and Cablevision) is your local source for superior voice, video, and broadband services. We are your connection to the world for entertainment, information, and communications. Reliance has a long standing tradition of being your local reliable choice.
Reliance Connects strives to enrich the lives of our customers, employees, and the community through superior communications and entertainment services.
16 days ago