The primary responsibility of this role, as Marketing Communications
Manager – Consumer, is to supervise tactical and strategic implementation of a fully integrated marketing communications activation plan which effectively promotes the BES NA Consumer brands and business. The position interacts closely with the Brand Management Team, the commercial and technical teams and third party agencies to build Consumer’s overall brand/portfolio presence and recognition. The position has a recognizable impact on the organization’s success and helps monitor schedules and budgets.
The incumbent will:
• Develop and implement, in close cooperation with the Brand Management Team, the overall digital marketing communications strategy. Coordinate with third party agency to manage and optimize the delivery of various digital marketing communications initiatives including website updates, online marketing programs and promotions, social media, e-commerce and online
advertising and search campaigns
• Work closely with Brand Management Team to develop an annual event strategy and subsequent calendar that meets the business’ needs and objectives. Coordinate with third party agencies, event management companies and marketing administration to execute all details of the event strategy including booth graphics, literature and handouts, clothing,
giveaways, catering, team preparation, etc., Develop and implement post-show evaluation criteria and mechanism to determine the overall qualitative success of the event as well as quantitative event ROI
• Assist Brand Management Team and Sales Management Team, and direct third party agencies to develop overall branded as well as trade marketing sales tools such as catalogs, brochures sell sheets, POP materials, etc. to assist in communicating strategies consistent
with business objectives. Develop creative, targeted promotions and trade/customer programs and develop ROI calculator to measure the success of each
• Assist Brand Management Team to define and develop the Media strategy and direct 3rd party media agency in development and execution of the media plan elements to fit the overall business needs
• Support Brand Management Team to define and develop the PR strategy and direct 3rd party PR agency in development and execution of public relations elements to fit the overall business needs
• Develop and manage, in close cooperation with the Brand Management Team, the overall branding and creative strategy for the business, defining brand guidelines and ensuring that all marketing communications fit within them. Direct third party agency in execution of all advertising materials
• Support Head of Marketing Communication in managing all internal orders, ensuring that all expenses come within the overall approved budget. Assist in projects related to general marketing communication matters, customer relations or other initiatives, as assigned by the Head of Marketing Communication
• Lead artwork review / copy claims process among R&D, Marketing, Legal and Regulatory to ensure information is accurate and compliant with corporate policies.
The selected candidate is required to possess the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in brand marketing, communication, or a related field and 5+ plus years of relevant experience in Communication, Brand Management or Trade Marketing Management
• Strong understanding of all marketing communication vehicles, but additional strength in digital/social media as well as Trade Marketing a plus
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills as well as presentation skills
• Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
• Strong computer skills and a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and strong understanding of Web analytics
• Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.