This is a newly created position to build a new area. The Manager will be responsible for liaising with the sales team and customers to determine what type of new and/or used equipment needs to be purchased. They will locate the equipment, negotiate the contract(s), make the necessary arrangements to get the equipment across the border, etc. (essentially, cradle to grave).
- Post-secondary education an asset.
- 5+ years’ experience in sales management in either the used and/or new equipment rental business (i.e., compressors, generators, pumps, light towers, construction equipment, etc.).
- Intermediate knowledge of purchasing.
- Solid background in customs and international shipping
- Contract negotiations.
- Industry contacts and a solid book of business.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and analytical skills.