Sorry, this job was closed 5 years ago. See all open Manager Jobs in Edmonton, AB
Used Equipment Manager
This is a newly created position to build a new area. The Manager will be responsible for liaising with the sales team and customers to determine what type of new and/or used equipment needs to be purchased. They will locate the equipment, negotiate the contract(s), make the necessary arrangements to get the equipment across the border, etc. (essentially, cradle to grave).
- Post-secondary education an asset.
- 5+ years’ experience in sales management in either the used and/or new equipment rental business (i.e., compressors, generators, pumps, light towers, construction equipment, etc.).
- Intermediate knowledge of purchasing.
- Solid background in customs and international shipping
- Contract negotiations.
- Industry contacts and a solid book of business.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and analytical skills.
About Davies Turpin & Associates:
Davies Turpin & Associates specializes in Executive Search. If you are interested in applying for this position, please use the online process at this site thanks! Although all candidates may be of interest to us, we will only be responding to those candidates that we feel may the better fit to our client's needs.
Posted date: 5 years ago
Browse Manager jobs in Edmonton, AB, Canada: