We are looking for a Senior Operations Manager to join one of Canada's largest transportation companies. You must have industry experience and know what it takes to manage large accounts.
* Training, coaching, development and leadership of staff.
* Experience with budget planning, P&L responsibility.
* Developing and implementing goal, target and performance standards.
* Professional conduct and excellent customer service.
* Keeping open communication with local staff, regional and head office.
* Ensuring that the branch environment is up to the standards and p
policies of the Company.
* Excellent communication skills.
* 10 years’ experience in Transportation (i.e., LTL, Truckload, dedicated l
* Post-secondary preferred.
* Class 1 experience an asset.
* Experience with managing a large driver/employee base.
* Self- Motivated and driven.
* Great attention to detail.
* Success in a Computer and technology focused environment.
* Excellent track record for customer service.
About Davies Turpin & Associates:
Davies Turpin & Associates specializes in Executive Search. If you are interested in applying for this position, please use the online process at this site thanks! Although all candidates may be of interest to us, we will only be responding to those candidates that we feel may the better fit to our client's needs.
Posted 5 years ago