We have an immediate opening for a Health & Safety Professional to join a very busy company located in Edmonton. Our client specializes in building, maintaining and repairing cooling towers throughout North America. He/she must have their CRSP designation and be willing to travel across Canada and the US 25% of the time. This is a full time role with the goal of long term stability within the organization.REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a safety related function.
- CRSP Designation is a must.
- Knowledge of the OH&S Act, Regulations, Code, etc.
- Experience with Certificate of Recognition (COR) programs and developing health and safety programs that meet established standards.
- Knowledge of safety management systems and their business application.
- Proven track record of good attendance and performance.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to travel within Canada and the US.
About Davies Turpin & Associates:
Davies Turpin & Associates specializes in Executive Search. If you are interested in applying for this position, please use the online process at this site thanks! Although all candidates may be of interest to us, we will only be responding to those candidates that we feel may the better fit to our client's needs.