The Site Acquisition Management is main responsible for all Site Acquisition issues including business, tender and supply of the services.The Site Acquisition Management is a line management role and has the complete over all responsibility for the Site Acquisition capability management.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
Start Date: 4/16/2012
End Date: 12/31/2013
- The SAM shall transform the customer requirements into a request for proposal/quotation on Site Acquisition (sent out to different Service Provider (SP).
- The SAM has the total responsibility for the initial SA request for quotation to the final selection of the SA Service Provider (SP)
- The SAM manages the evaluation team together with sourcing and business responsible.
- The SAM has the total responsibility for that the work is performed with agreed quality in an efficient and by customer accepted way.
- The procurement of the Site Acquisition Service Provider.
- The SA Request for proposal /Request for quotation.
- The Site Acquisition process
- The Site Acquisition documentation as described in the process
- Customer relation in all SA issues. For negotiating the SA contract and to secure that customer contractual obligations and requirement are transformed and reflected in the SA contract with selected SP.
- Secure that cost control is performed. Secure that quality standard is met.
- Secure the acceptance procedure. Secure that project planning and report are performed.
- Definition of delivery strategy and its execution Resource management incl. ASP, Contractors, 3rd parties Service packages execution according to assigned volume Delivering processes and tools for execution part Best practices and knowledge sharing Competence and capacity
As a valued member of our organization, Dataworkforce provides all eligible employees with the opportunity to participate in a competitive benefits program. We recognize that you have a choice in where you work. We strive to provide you with more than just employment by offering a complete benefits package, which begins the first day of the month following your date of hire. The benefit package is also available to your dependents.
Dataworkforce is proud to present the top 20% of the available work force to our clients. We verify our candidate's certification, ability and expertise prior to placement.
***The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Posted 3 years ago
Oil and Gas