Position: Maintenance Technical Support Engineer/Triage ResourceAddress: Edison, NJ Start Date: ASAP Length: 6M+ Bill Rate: $55-60/hr No sponsorshipsSkills Required:
- Able to handle Midrange and Higher end servers Level 1 and Level 2 technical support
- Person should able to handle all kind of maintenance activity on SUN Solaris, HP (Wintel and UNIX) products.
- 2+ years experience providing tech support.
- Expert knowledge of SUN Solaris : Solaris 8,9,10 versions, Solaris Zones, Sun clusters, HP-UX,..
- Understanding of SUN and HP technologies (hardware)
- Sun Solaris and HP Certification preferred
- High self drive and confidence
- EMC knowledge will be plus
- Support Engineer is a member of maintenance team whose primary responsibility is to act as a liaison between company’s Help Desk team and customer. He will be responsible for case resolution on site and rerouting when required.
- The Applicant will be a technical engineer responsible for end-end analyzing & resolving technical problems
- Will also be responsible for escalating cases appropriately to L3 support.
- Provide phone/email consultation to debug product problems.
- Provide support to our customer and ensure technical meeting when required
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Candidate should be flexible for working in the 24 X 7 environment
- The position is located in US – New Jersey, with possibilities to travel around Asia and Europe regions when needed