Position: Internet / Web Analyst
Address: New York, NY. Local candidates only
Length: 3+ months C2H
Bill Rate: $60-65/hr ($75-100k conversion salary)
Prior experience measuring & analyzing Web business performance using Omniture.
Strong experience with data analysis.
Experience with SQL
Expertise in MS Excel
Strong problem solving & analytic skills.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Some knowledge of statistics and measurement principles.
Good organizational skills.
Strong attention to detail.
Strong written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking.
Computer literacy, including Microsoft Office applications and the Internet.
Bachelor’s degree in business, statistics, computer information systems, or a related field required.
Experience writing queries and statements using SQL a plus.
The Internet Analyst is responsible for collecting, analyzing, and reporting on website data to support customers across the organization. Specifically, the Internet Analyst will use Omniture SiteCatalyst to produce comprehensive reports on web site activity, user behavior, and marketing performance. This position requires a background in web metrics and tracking and reporting. The ideal candidate will have a degree in statistics, business, computer information systems, or a related discipline.
• Generate, distribute, and present reports and analysis across the organization
• Analyze web data to understand customer preferences, site usage, and trends.
• Use web analysis tools to define and track key performance metrics related to business performance, identify failure points or opportunities for improvement, and provide insights into key customer and marketing activities.
• Provide research, analysis, and support for developing business initiatives, perform qualitative and quantitative analyses to better understand customer positioning, and prepare presentation documents.
• Responsible for managing internal and external technical staff relationships to ensure reporting and measurement systems are operating and configured properly.
• Work with internal clients to perform analysis and implement recommendations.
Datanomics, a full service provider of computer consulting services since 1982, is currently seeking various IT professionals for contract and Permanent positions with their end clients in th NJ/NY, CA and VA/DC/MD area.