Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Systems Administrator Jobs in Burlington, NC
Systems Administrator - Perm (z10306 ck/slg)
Handling general systems, network and applications (web and Windows) support for about 150 team members in local manufacturing, web-based systems and applications, and remote/ field team members. This will include software and hardware support.
- Windows 7/8 on desktop
- Windows Server support, general networking, firewall
- Devices include wireless access, Laptops, Apple tablets, swivel touchscreens
- Remote access, VPN, web-based systems
- MS Office suite (email, Word, Excel, Access), office technology, various peripherals, and manufacturing systems/ Fourth Shift will all be supported.
- Database interfaces and programming in SQL would be big plus.
Technical/ Functional Skills include:
- 5+ years experience with general technology support for hardware, software, and system including server, networking, and desktop.
- Deskside and remote/ phone support
- Must have Manufacturing environment experience to know workings of the processes and to be able to better troubleshoot and understand what they need.
- Lots of multi-tasking and managing multiple priorities in a quick-paced environment.
- Accessing critical nature of system needs and rapidly making smart decisions.
DataMasters is a professional services firm specializing in the recruitment of top level talent for our clients and customers. Our niche typically lies within the expertise of Information Technology professionals.
Founded in 1971, DataMasters is certified as a woman-owned business by the State of North Carolina Department of the Administrative Office for Historically Underutilized Businesses and is self-certified by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
We are a member in good standing of the National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS), the National Personnel Associates (NPA), and TechServe Alliance (TSA), all of which provide invaluable resources for industry compliance standards and IT talent. DataMasters is also an active participant in the North Carolina Technology Association (NCTA).
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Systems Administrator jobs in Burlington, North Carolina: