SAP Workflow Analyst - Perm w/direct hire by client; relo assistance
Involved in all aspects of the software development life cycle as it relates to SAP Workflow including requirements gathering and analysis, design, coding in ABAP, application scenario testing, implementation, and administration. Works with end users to provide system support and to understand enhancements requests. Tests, documents, and conducts end user training regarding SAP Workflow enhancements to ensure the system is being used properly and meeting business needs.
Skills and Education
- Bachelor's degree in a computer-related field (such as Computer Programming or MIS) or equivalent experience is required.
- Five years of SAP configuration experience in Workflow.
- Five years SAP system design and analysis.
- Experience with ECC 6.0.
- Relational database design and client server concepts.
- Knowledgeable in SAP Security and how it relates to Workflow.
- Experience in SAP, ABAP, SAP Business Objects, ABAP Web Dynpro, SAP Workflow, UWL and Adobe Forms are a plus.
- Experienced in Workflows, RFCs, BAPIs, BADIs, User Exits
- Hands on experience in Runtime workbench and the standard monitoring tools including but not limited to, Message Monitoring, Component Monitoring, Performance Monitoring, and Alert Configurations.
- Cross-functional business experience is a must.
- Solid working knowledge of personal computers including Windows XP and Microsoft Office, i.e., Word, Excel, Access, etc.
DataMasters is a professional services firm specializing in the recruitment of top level talent for our clients and customers. Our niche typically lies within the expertise of Information Technology professionals.
Founded in 1971, DataMasters is certified as a woman-owned business by the State of North Carolina Department of the Administrative Office for Historically Underutilized Businesses and is self-certified by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
We are a member in good standing of the National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS), the National Personnel Associates (NPA), and TechServe Alliance (TSA), all of which provide invaluable resources for industry compliance standards and IT talent. DataMasters is also an active participant in the North Carolina Technology Association (NCTA).