SAP Analyst - FI/ CO - Perm w/direct hire by client; relo assistance
- BS/BA degree in Information Systems or Business-related field and 3-5 years of multiple full lifecycle SAP implementation experience covering requirements gathering, system design, configuration/development, functional testing, go live and support.
- Hands-on experience with SAP FICO ECC 6.0 is necessary. Comprehensive understanding of SAP's customizing toolset, including IMG (Implementation Management Guide).
- Experienced System configuration in SAP Finance/Controlling modules with an emphasis on the areas of Product Cost Controlling, Cost Object Controlling, Costing & Allocations, Internal Orders, Profitability Analysis, Profit Center Accounting, and Management Reporting (CO-PC, CO-PA, CO-CCA, CO-PCA, CO-IO).
- In depth knowledge of Accounting/Finance business processes and of SAP FI/CO integration with SD, MM and PP.
- Prior experience in a large manufacturing environment.
- At least 3-5 years of business analysis and process design.
- Proficient use of MS Office products including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio and Project.
- High level of communication skills including exceptional presentation skills, and the ability to write complex documents that are concise and understood by multiple levels of the organization.
- Ability to provide thought leadership, and gain the respect of multiple levels of the organization.
DataMasters is a professional services firm specializing in the recruitment of top level talent for our clients and customers. Our niche typically lies within the expertise of Information Technology professionals.
Founded in 1971, DataMasters is certified as a woman-owned business by the State of North Carolina Department of the Administrative Office for Historically Underutilized Businesses and is self-certified by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
We are a member in good standing of the National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS), the National Personnel Associates (NPA), and TechServe Alliance (TSA), all of which provide invaluable resources for industry compliance standards and IT talent. DataMasters is also an active participant in the North Carolina Technology Association (NCTA).
Posted 3 years ago