Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open .Net Developer Jobs in Greensboro, NC
.Net Developer - WPF, MVVM, LINQ - Perm (z10166-c/d/sl)
The .Net Developer will design, develop, test, and maintain applications; debug and troubleshoot existing program code, correct errors as required; and provide level-3 support to resolve systems-related issues
- Heavy, recent experience with WPF, MVVM, LINQ
- Ideal candidate would have a focus on true WPF UI design - layout, color, flow, theming, etc.,
- 3+ years of experience developing and testing mid-to-large, scalable Windows Forms and WPF applications
- 2+ years of experience in C#, .NET, Oracle, PL/SQL, and Visual Studio
- Experience with TFS, and Entity Framework a plus
DataMasters is a professional services firm specializing in the recruitment of top level talent for our clients and customers. Our niche typically lies within the expertise of Information Technology professionals.
Founded in 1971, DataMasters is certified as a woman-owned business by the State of North Carolina Department of the Administrative Office for Historically Underutilized Businesses and is self-certified by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
We are a member in good standing of the National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS), the National Personnel Associates (NPA), and TechServe Alliance (TSA), all of which provide invaluable resources for industry compliance standards and IT talent. DataMasters is also an active participant in the North Carolina Technology Association (NCTA).
Posted 4 years ago
Browse .Net Developer jobs in Greensboro, North Carolina: