Our client is looking for an Telecommunications Project manager experienced in the design and implementation of interesting and challenging telecommunication projects including administration buildings, processing/manufacturing facilities, and RF communications sites. The candidate would be working on projects in the Pittsburg, PA area, Wheeling WV area, and North East Pennsylvania.
This is a 6 month contract that may be extended or go permanent.Skills
- Must have good interpersonal and writing skills and be a problem owner/solver
- Must be able to meet deadlines and multitask
- Must be able to work in fast paced team oriented environment
- Communication skills require collaboration and teamwork with multiple levels of leadership, employees and outside vendors in a fast paced, hectic work environment
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience working with contract documents such as contract drawings, subcontracts, contract addendums, specifications and change orders.
- Experience reading blueprints