Posted 3 years ago in Information Technology
Our Client is assembling the most talented team of JAVA software development professionals to join their team in the greater Chicago area. They are working on cutting edge technology that will expand the horizons of PC and phone connectivity into brand new venues.
If the following job description fits your skill set and you are ready to join the best developers in the Midwest, send your resume immediately.
If your background is a fit, we will contact you to discuss these opportunities in greater detail. Competitive compensation and relocation assistance are available to the right candidates.
· Design and implement web applications (desktop and mobile) to extend Connectivity Platform capabilities
· Follow and improve existing standards for building web applications
· Work closely with the Platform Architect to assess technical design and overall technology roadmap for your respective area. Ensure we meet our scalability and performance objectives
· Work collaboratively with the rest of the organization to define protocols and overall system architecture and design
· Work with our off-shore development team on a daily basis
· Work closely with our QA lead to ensure we have appropriate test processes in place and they align with development roadmaps and release processes
· Stay up-to-date on trends in presentation technologies for Java platform
· Minimum 5 years experience developing Web applications in java environment (Apache Tomcat)
· Proficient with JSP, JQuery, CSS3, HTML5 Knowledge of JQuery Mobile a plus.
· Detailed working knowledge of AJAX and web application frameworks.
· Comfortable with using Spring MVC 3.x
· Solid undestanding of OOD concepts and ability to apply them to solve software design issues.
· Experience with complex software product/service delivery architectures that involve multiple components supporting large high-volume mission-critical consumer-facing Internet environments
· Experience with creating unit tests using one of the Mock technologies.
· Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs (ie. Google, Facebook, Yelp, Twitter) through server-side applications
· Experience with Unix systems, specifically Linux
· Track record of delivering high quality JS based dynamic web application
· Strong communications skills; ability to work cross functionally and with geographically distributed teams
· BS Computer Science/Engineering required, MS strongly preferred.
· Proficient in English
Information Technology Staffing firm
Browse java software jobs in Chicago, Illinois:
Upp Technology, Inc. in Chicago, IL
Posted 28 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Atrilogy in West Madison Street, Chicago, IL
Posted yesterday on Glassdoor
HERE in Chicago, IL
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter