Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
This role will be responsible for application development and support. Primary work areas include GIS systems and related interfaces. Hourly rate very competitive.
· Experience and proficiency with Application Development using
ArcSDE, ArcServer, .Net (C#, ASP), Java, Silverlight,SQL
Experience with MS SQL and Oracle Database(s)
· Experience with Internet protocols (FTP, HTTP, IP, etc)
· Experience with software package implementations and support
· Knowledge of pipeline operations and procedures, computer systems hardware, network and communications configuration, personal computer applications, process control systems, applications and operation of computer support facilities required.
· Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, and be customer focused to understand and appropriately respond to clients' business needs.
· Excellent trouble-shooting, and problem solving skills.
· Experience with Gas & Oil applications preferred.
· Experience with GIS applications is preferred.
· Experience with project management concepts, requirements gathering and documentation, SDLC, and testing.
· Ability to produce quality functional and technical documentation.
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
· 2-3 years experience developing business applications.
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively and collaborate with end-users, project teams, management, and external working groups.
· Must have the flexibility to perform in IT and client organizations as priorities change.
· Be self motivated and be able to motivate others to overcome obstacles and achieve goals.
· Candidate must interface effectively with clients, project team, and senior management to develop solutions which facilitate the integration of business processes.
· Exercise excellent oral and written communication skills to deliver technical information across all levels of the organization.
Information Technology and Accounting/Finance Staffing firm
Browse applications developer jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: