One of BC’s leaders in Pet Nutrition, Darford International is looking for Trade Marketing Specialist.
Darford International is looking for a Trade Marketing Specialist to plan, organize and implement the trade customer side of Darford’s integrated marketing plan. The Trade Marketer is responsible for understanding and working closely with Darford’s distributor and retail customers to meet the overall pull - push strategies. The Trade Marketing Specialist will be responsible for effective and timely delivery of all trade customer marketing activities including:
- Develop Sales Toolkit for Distribution Sales Reps to support branded product launches.
- Development and execution of Point Of Purchase material
- Organize and act as the go-to for all Tradeshow activities and lead generation
- Communicate and coordinate trade messaging in line with the integrated marketing plan
- Develop of sales presentations and collaterals
- Delivery of Plus One Movement rescue kits.
- Ensures that all product and Plus One Movement trade marketing material reflects Darford’s overall brand and the Consumer Value Proposition
The position will accountable for the following:
- Work within a budget creation and delivery of all trade marketing activities.
- Is accountable and controls the trade marketing budget.
- Develop, and deliver trade press releases to Trade publications
- Coordinate and deliver Darford’s Trade Newsletter to subscribers
- Works with and collaborates with the entire Darford team.
- Works closely with the Marketing Director, Product Marketing Manager, the VP of Sales and all Sales Directors.
- Respects people’s time and responds to requests in a timely manner.
The Trade Marketing Specialist must:
- Delivery of sales kits (including all promotional material) 12 weeks ahead of launch to the sales team, distributors and retailers.
- Must create and deliver in a timely manner, effective trade marketing materials for all of the targeted 60 SKUs which will be launched by January 2015.
- Have 2-3 years experience in marketing: understanding of trade and channel marketing
- Be able to work independently in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- have excellent communication skills ( both digitally and verbally)
- Be highly collaborative with the entire management, marketing and sales team
- Creates a culture of empowerment and work life balance
- Respects people’s time and responds to requests in a timely manner
- University Degree or Relevant post secondary education is required
- knowledge of digital marketing, social media marketing is an asset.
This is an exciting role for highly organized efficient candidate. Salary is dependent on experience plus benefits. If this is the ideal position for you please send us your resume and cover letter explaining why you would be the ideal candidate.
No phone calls. Please send us your salary expectations, resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the subject line please quote " Trade Marketing Specialist".
About Darford International:
About Darford International
At Darford we are about our products, our people and a cause without compromise. We are a proudly Canadian nutrition company devoted to using high quality, wholesome ingredients in our food because we love all pets, not just our own. Our Team consists of people who love what they do, making a quality recipe for the pets they love, while helping abandoned animals at the same time through our Plus One Movement: ilovealldogs.org. For more information about Darford please visit www.darford.com.
Posted 4 years ago
Advertising and Marketing