One of BC’s leaders in Pet Nutrition, Darford International is looking for Consumer Marketing Specialist.
Darford International is looking for a “hands on” Consumer Marketing Specialist to plan, organize and implement the consumer (end user) customer side of Darford’s integrated marketing plan. The Consumer Marketer is responsible for engaging and communicating with consumers via chat, forums. blogs, social media and all digital marketing communications. The Consumer Marketing Specialist will be responsible for effective and timely delivery of all consumer marketing activities and communications including:Responsibilities Include:
The position will accountable for the following:
- Develops and owns a the ‘digital’ consumer marketing for Darford including ownership of all web sites, chat forums and web activities.
- Responsible for effective and timely delivery of all consumer marketing activities such as daily website updates, blog posts, social media posts, press release submissions, video viral marketing, quarterly newsletter coordination.
- Timely creation and delivery of all consumer product launch activities and promotions such as coupons, web and social promotions, contesting
- Ensures that all product and Plus One Movement consumer marketing material reflects Darford’s overall brand and the Consumer Value Proposition.
The Trade Marketing Specialist must:
- Management of all consumer and ‘digital’ marketing activities according to plan and budget.
- Establishes targets for all major web sites and communication vehicles and regularly monitors and reports on the results. Sites include: Darford, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Plus One Movement, Iluvalldogs.org.
- Ensures that all content on sites is current and in line with Darford’s overall brand image and integrated marketing plan.
- Have 2-3 years experience in digital and new media marketing:
- Be able to work independently in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- have excellent communication skills ( both digitally and verbally)
- Be highly collaborative with the entire management, marketing and sales team
- Creates a culture of empowerment and work life balance
- Respects people’s time and responds to requests in a timely manner
- University Degree or Relevant post secondary education is required
- knowledge of digital marketing, social media marketing is an asset.
This is an exciting role for highly organized efficient candidate. Salary is dependent on experience and includes benefits. If this is the ideal position for you please send us your resume and cover letter explaining why you would be the ideal candidate.
No phone calls. Please send us your salary expectations, resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line please quote "Consumer Marketing Specialist".