Benefits OfferedDental, Medical, Retirement, Vision
Compensation$100,000 to $150,000 per year
Construction Project Manager
Damianos Realty Group LLC, founded in 1968, is a successful family-owned and operated commercial real estate company specializing in cutting-edge office, medical, retail, industrial and land development. The company has created thriving projects throughout Long Island, with locations in Smithtown, Patchogue, Port Jefferson Station, St. James, Stony Brook, Shirley, Islandia, Babylon, Center Moriches, Hauppauge and Melville, NY.
- Provide direct project and construction management of multiple projects throughout Suffolk County, from inception to final close-out.
- Build and foster relationships with architects, engineers, prime contractors, testing companies, and sub-contractors, etc.
- Collaborate closely with the prime contractors, site superintendents, and owners creating the environment for the smooth implementation of the plan, including pro-active monitoring and response to the challenges that arise
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiation, budget oversight and value engineering
- Perform material take-offs from plans/specs as well as create and review all bid estimates/proposals
- Assemble and maintain project plans and documentation of project progress using standardized project management tools.
- Manage the project meetings using project plans to meet key deadlines and ensure progress of the project.
- Monitor project progress, tracking key milestones, using project management tools to meet customer needs.
- Develop applicable process and outcome metrics to measure project success.
- Regular travel to job sites required
- Conduct weekly job meetings with different sub-contractor trade groups and coordinate their efforts to achieve project design and meet schedule for the completion of building- Certificate of Occupancy issuance
- Develop and create comprehensive punch list for contractors and assure completion in accordance with contract documents
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contract preparation with subcontractors and suppliers
- Ability to cost estimate
- Daily reporting to General Contractor/Owner
- Review lease specifications and requirements
- Travel to job site meeting and interact personally with the clients, architects, and engineers
- Process payments and change orders
- Review and approve payments and work orders to subcontractors and suppliers
· BS/BA degree in Architecture, Building Science, Engineering, Construction
Management, or a related field
· At least 5 years of experience as a construction project manager
· Knowledge of medical and commercial ADA compliance code
· Knowledge of Procore, or similar software
· Computer and Technological expertise required
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Project
About Damianos Realty Group:
Company address: 222 Middle Country Road, Smithtown NY 11787
Posted date: 3 days ago