Sorry, this job was closed 5 months ago. See all open Administrative Assistant Jobs in Dallas, TX
PART-TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Our client is a prominent engineering firm and is seeking a qualified part-time Administrative Assistant to join the fast-paced Dallas office.
The Administrative Assistant will have 1 – 3 years of administrative support experience, advanced MS Office skills, and a high get-it factor. This is a phenomenal opportunity to use your executive support experience to take ownership of the position and join a dynamic team.
This great part-time opportunity is Monday – Friday from 8 am to 12 pm with some potential for additional hours.
• Assist with day‐to‐day operations of the office.
• Complete data entry.
• Answer phones and transfer to the appropriate destination, or take and relay messages.
• Organize and maintain permanent files, records, and databases.
• Maintain appropriate inventory levels of office and kitchen supplies.
• Manage time effectively to meet and exceed deadlines to ensure availability for additional projects.
• College coursework preferred.
• 1 – 3 years of Administrative Assistant experience.
• Tech savvy with excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills.
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Effective time management and organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail.
• Able to work well under pressure and exercise sound judgment and discretion.
• Able to identify opportunities for improvement and assume responsibility.
• Able to work independently and as a team player.
• Able to maintain a professional demeanor and a polished professional appearance.
Job code: #9872
DES, Inc. is an equal opportunity third party and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, gender, disability, veteran status or other protected characteristics. If you require application assistance, please call our office at 214-954-0700.
Founded in 1965, DES is one of the oldest and most successful staffing firms in the Southwest. We have been recognized by The Texas Association of Personnel Consultants for having the top-producing personnel consultant for the past 18 years. Our client base is comprised of Fortune 500 corporations, mid-sized and small companies, as well as high-profile individuals.
Posted date: 5 months ago
Browse Administrative Assistant jobs in Dallas TX USA:
MIDWEST TRADING in Dallas, TX
Posted 11 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Thompson Law LLP in Dallas, TX
Posted 6 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
TriArc Construction, LLC in Dallas, TX
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter