Posted 1 year ago in Manufacturing/Operations
Daisy Brand is a privately owned, leading manufacturer of premium sour cream and cottage cheese for retail and food service customers with sales throughout the United States as well as limited international sales. A history of steady and continued growth, and advanced hands-on work environment makes Daisy Brand one of the most compelling opportunities around. We offer a great work environment with exciting and challenging opportunities for the future.
Daisy Brand offers a competitive pay scale, a comprehensive benefits program that includes a company paid option for medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, a 401(k) plan with profit sharing and twenty-days of paid vacation annually.
The Brand Specialist role falls within the Brand side of Marketing at Daisy Brand. The role requires passionate consumer/customer understanding, analytical skills, attention to details, project management expertise, leadership, and creative thinking. This person will need to exhibit foundational brand marketing skills while performing critical brand functions.
• Consumer Understanding - Considers needs of consumers and customers when making recommendations. Goes beyond obvious facts to seek out key insights that make a difference in brand communication.
• Analytical Thinking - This position requires an understanding and interest in developing and understanding numbers and details. Able to ascertain a strong “point of view” by integrating data with sound judgment. Pushes back and learns more when data sets contradict to find the best possible solution.
• Initiative & Follow-Through - Consistently executes marketing programs with excellence. Approaches work holistically instead of accomplishing tasks.
• Builds Relationships - The brand and cross-functional team members admire, respect, and enjoy working with you.
• Verbal and Written Communication - Communicates well with peers, cross-functional teams, management and outside vendors.
Position Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
▪ Provide marketing support for the brand/category through work in the following areas:
o Data driven business analysis and support
o Represent the voice of the consumer - understand consumer insights
o Cross-functional and external agency leadership
o Creative advertising development and management
o Budget management
o Coordination and management of trade and industry shows
o Customer marketing and sales support through presentation development and analysis
▪ 4-year Marketing or Business Management degree required. MBA a plus.
▪ Minimum 2 years brand marketing experience required; CPG or healthy foods experience a plus.
▪ Ideal candidate has passion for brand management as a career.
▪ Syndicated data analysis (e.g. AC Nielsen, IRI) experience a must.
▪ Candidate must be proficient in using Microsoft Windows applications
▪ Candidate should have experience in project management and execution.
▪ Candidate must demonstrate the initiative and have the ability necessary to handle multiple project assignments and conflicting priorities in a timely manner.
▪ Strong interpersonal, analytical and communications skills and the ability to work in team environment are a must.
Daisy Brand is a nicotine-free workplace.
You may submit a resume to human.resources@Daisy Brand.com. Please put Brand Specialist in the subject/title line.
Daisy Brand is a privately-owned, leading manufacturer of premium sour cream and cottage cheese for retail and food service customers with sales throughout the United States as well as limited international sales. A history of steady growth, stability, and an advanced, hands-on work environment make Daisy Brand one of the most compelling opportunities around.
Daisy Brand offers a comprehensive benefits program that includes a company-paid option for medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, a 401(K) plan with employer match and profit sharing contributions and a generous vacation schedule. Daisy Brand is a nicotine-free company. Daisy Brand is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Browse brand specialist jobs in Dallas, Texas:
Security Industry Specialists, Inc. - Dallas, TX
Posted 4 days ago on Beyond
Security Industry Specialists, Inc. SIS - Dallas, TX
Posted 8 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Crossmark - Plano, TX
Posted 4 days ago on Shiftgig