Sorry, this job was closed 3 months ago. See all open Bike Mechanic Jobs in Phoenix, AZ
Benefits Offered401K, Medical
ABOUT THE INDUSTRY
Bike share is a healthy and sustainable form of public transportation in which bicycles are made available for shared use by individuals on a short term basis. Proven to be incredibly successful in over 800 cities around the globe, bike share provides a fun and healthy way to commute to work, zip around town and explore the sights. In 2016, it's projected that over 100 cities in North America will have bike share programs. Bike share is also appealing to university and corporate campuses. Similar to car share, bike share is seeing tremendous growth and strong demand and usage by consumers. The Grid Bike Share program is a healthy, fun and economical transportation option that enhances the way we get around. Residents and visitors alike are able to quickly and easily access a public bicycle near places of employment, tourist destinations, shops and restaurants, educational institutions and transit stops.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CycleHop is the parent company of Grid Bike Share and is a leading bike-share operator in North America, managing municipal and private bike-share programs in 11+ cities including Santa Monica, San Ramon, Long Beach, West Hollywood, Phoenix, Mesa, Atlanta, Orlando, Tampa, Cleveland, Vancouver, Ottawa and more.
ABOUT THE JOB
We’re looking for a Bicycle Technician to join our team! You’ll have an opportunity to work in a unique environment and make positive change within the community. Ideally, you're a highly-motivated and enthusiastic individual who wants to grow with the company.
- Technically savvy and mechanically inclined
- Ability to process information quickly to troubleshoot the system
- Dependable and flexible with excellent time management skills
- Ability to bend, stoop, perform repetitive motions and be on your feet for long periods
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Daily visual inspection and cleaning of bicycles
- Bicycle servicing and repair
- Troubleshooting electronics firmware and system software
- Light data entry
- Extensive driving, loading and unloading
- Installing and adjusting stations between Phoenix, Tempe and Mesa
- Light cleaning and maintenance of balancing vehicles
- Cleaning bike racks, advertising signs and kiosk
- Maintaining a clean and organized warehouse
- Attending monthly meetings with the Phoenix team
- Nights and weekends required.
If you have the skills and want to work in an exciting industry, please submit your resume for review.
About Cyclehop LLC:
CycleHop is the largest Smart Bike bike share program operator in North America. We plan, implement and operate leading active transit systems, delivering turnkey bike share solutions for cities, universities, hotels and property owners. Bike share brings convenient, healthy, affordable, sustainable, and always fun personal transit to the masses. Nurturing the evolution of this personal mobility revolution is our passion.
Posted date: 3 months ago
Browse Bike Mechanic jobs in Phoenix, Arizona:
Bike Assemblers Needed !!
Apollo Retail in Mesa, AZ
Posted 17 days ago on StartWire
College Students - Run an app-based bike marketplace on campus
Baas Bikes in Chandler, AZ
Posted 3 months ago on WayUp
Mechanical Technician 2
Exponent, Inc. in Phoenix, AZ
Posted 2 months ago on StartWire