Are you passionate about customer service and seeking full-time or part-time career opportunities within the contact center industry? Do you get satisfaction from helping people and providing solutions? Are you ready to use your friendly disposition to make a positive impact on those you interact with?
If you said yes to any of the above.... We may be exactly what you are looking for in your career search!
What We're Looking For:
Ideal candidates for Customer Direct generally have a customer service background and appreciate flexibility in scheduling. The most successful employees here have a friendly disposition, a willingness to learn, a strong work ethic, and a sincere desire to help people. With shifts available 24/7, this position is perfect for full-time opportunities without the hassle of a commute, or for college students, semi-retired individuals or those looking for extra income with a second job.
And, there are always opportunities for career advancement. In fact, more than two-thirds of our team leaders and supervisory staff started as call center agents.
What We Offer:
- Unbelievable benefits, including 3-WEEKS PTO, Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance, 401k!
- Opportunity to develop valuable communication skills and customer service experience while "on the job"
- Self-Promotion opportunities to earn additional income with Self-Paced training and certification classes!
- World-class work, with World Class Brands.... and, we are really proud of the thousands of people we help every day!
- Fun, dynamic company with really nice, friendly people; a respectful and positive workplace where you are sure to develop life-long relationships!
- Well-defined career advancement goals, affording you the opportunity to learn and grow your career - both in additional skills, responsibilities and earnings!
- Success Recognition and Reward programs to keep things fun and challenging!
What YOU can expect:
The Customer Care Agent is responsible for providing excellent customer service and building customer loyalty through the courteous, efficient handling of customer interactions (phone, email, chat, etc...) according to our Client's brand guidelines and requirements. Candidate expectations include;
- Provide superior customer service to a wide variety of customers with a pleasant, patient, and friendly attitude.
- Possess excellent written and verbal English communication skills, demonstrated by consistent use of proper and professional language to include tone, diction, pace, enunciation, and avoidance of slang.
- Flexibility in scheduling availability
- Proficiency with standard office technologies, including Microsoft 365, MS Word, Excel, web browsers, email, electronic calendar, instant messaging, information sourcing, etc.
- Ability to navigate computer software and websites as necessary without third party assistance.
- Customer service experience preferred; Call center experience is a plus
Virtual Equipment & Internet Connectivity requirements:
Opportunities are available for residents in Missouri.
- Internet connection speed: up-1.5Mbps / down-6Mbps (recommended: up- 3Mbps/ down-12Mbps)
- Internet connection type: Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) or Cable Internet (mid to higher level DSL service is preferred)
- Wired, not wireless, connection available
- Router required
- 1 GHz processor or higher (Pentium processor recommended)
- Operating system: Windows 7 required...Windows 10 preferred
- Memory: 8 Gigabytes of Ram Memory Minimum
- Administrative rights to the PC for downloading software
- Two (2) USB 2.0 ports
- Must currently reside within fifty (50) miles of Moberly, Missouri
Employment is contingent upon pre-employment criminal background screening in accordance with the company's policy.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their Supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
- Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.
- Requirements are subject to change with modifications affecting both existing and future employees.