$19 to $22 Hourly
Why Work Here?
“Excellent Position in Many Different Industries”
Custom Staffing Solutions is seeking a Night Shift Production Supervisor, for an excellent Manufacturing client in Youngsville, N.C. This is a Temporary to Permanent position. Great client, great work environment, room for growth. Please send your current resume as soon as possible if you are interested in this position. For faster service, call 919-977-6453 and ask for Tony Marshall.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs:
The person in this position will be responsible for:
- Must be able to work twelve (12) hour shifts, for multiple days in a row
- Troubleshoot production issues relative to the manufacturing lines and maintain minimal downtime
- Assist in the training of new associates and monitor performance of all production employees
- Handles all the scheduling and proper personnel coordination per the production needs
- Coordinating and participating with maintenance for any necessary repairs; i.e.: troubleshoot and correct production problems on a daily basis
- Responsible for insuring that the hourly/daily checks for production are documented properly
- Ability to make logical decisions on own
- Ensure proper staffing is in place for each shift; coordinate with superintendent with any staffing needs or production scheduling conflicts
- Adhere and enforce company policies
- Communicate with upper management regarding potential quality issues; to include equipment failure, quality control, unplanned downtime, daily production report and inventory loss
- Handle associates issues including associate relations, payroll, disciplinary action, training and counseling
- Create and maintain a safe working environment; to include effective housekeeping at all times
- Develop a positive relationship with all department personnel
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Computer Literacy required for the job:
- 2 year technical degree or 2 year college degree from an accredited college preferred
- 5 years of production supervisory experience
- Must be computer literate; familiar with MS Excel/Word
- Must have a continuous improvement mindset; prior experience training personnel is a plus
- Must have a mechanical aptitude
- Solid people skills; works well with others; solid communicator
- Ability to communicate and receive instructions in written and verbal form.
Head of Recruitment Services
Custom Staffing Solutions
5171 Glenwood Ave.
Suite # 103
Raleigh, N.C. 27612
(919) 977-6453 (Office)
(919) 641-8417 (Mobile)
About Custom Staffing Solutions inc:
Custom Staffing Solutions is the innovative staffing solution for companies who utilize temporary staffing in their workforce. For our clients, we are able to reduce turnover and increase our employees potential. As an individually owned and operated business, we are able to provide personalized customer service, have a keen eye for details, and focus on helping our clients grow. During your consultation with a Custom Staffing Representative, they will take the time to learn about your business and come up with ideas how to help you grow.
3 months ago