Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Customer Support Analyst Jobs in Napa, CA
Position: Customer Support Analyst
Reports To: Director, Professional Services
We are currently seeking candidates for a Customer Support Analyst opportunity within the Professional Services department.
Cultivate's Professional Services group is looking for an Customer Support Analyst who has a passion for delivering superior customer service, has strong analytical and communication skills, and enjoys working with computers, the Internet, and software. You must be well organized and able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment, have a Can-Do and positive attitude, be a team player, and thoroughly enjoy the dynamics of a help desk/customer service role. We're looking for individuals with strong time management skills who know how to push results efficiently and effectively.
Price of Admission
· 3 to 5 years of experience in customer service.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on tone, structure, grammar, and spelling in English.
· Excellent knowledge of the Internet and software such as Outlook, Excel, etc.
· Strong problem solving skills.
· Exceptional research skills and resourcefulness.
· Provide a memorable customer experience with EVERY customer contact, ensuring the professional handling of every service request.
· Provide telephone and email support to internal and external customers.
· Understand and assess customer-reported issues to determine prioritization.
· Serve as an internal knowledge resource for other members of the Cultivate organization.
· Manage and ensure documentation of assigned incidents, including internal and external communications.
· Learn, understand, maintain and contribute to internal support processes.
· Analyze, develop, and improve internal processes.
· Maintain strong adherence to Service Level Agreements.
· Application Help Desk experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems desired.
- After 90 days: Stipend towards medical and dental insurance. Long and short term disability insurance.
- After 12 months: Eligibility for 401K plan with Company participation.
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation.
About Cultivate Systems:
Founded in 1998, Cultivate Systems is the premier on-demand technology provider and online data asset management firm used by leading wineries to address the unique business challenges faced by artisan producers. Wineries choose Cultivate to manage numerous facets of their business, including:
The allocation and release of new and existing wine vintages.
eCommerce, wine club, and off-line financial transactions.
Client data and segmentation strategies.
Product inventories, shipping fulfillment, reporting, and more.
Cultivate Systems Napa, CA office has a friendly, professional, fast-paced environment. The Company rewards committed, energetic, self-motivated and highly organized contributors who excel in small and collaborative team environments. Cultivate is committed to excellence in all aspects of its business, which includes constantly striving to deliver the highest value-added solutions, professional services and outcomes for our Clients.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Customer Support Analyst jobs in Napa, California: