Customer Support Analyst Salary:
Director, Professional ServicesThe Role:
We are currently seeking candidates for a Customer Support Analyst opportunity within the Professional Services department.
Cultivate's Professional Services group is looking for an Customer Support Analyst who has a passion for delivering superior customer service, has strong analytical and communication skills, and enjoys working with computers, the Internet, and software. You must be well organized and able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment, have a Can-Do and positive attitude, be a team player, and thoroughly enjoy the dynamics of a help desk/customer service role. We're looking for individuals with strong time management skills who know how to push results efficiently and effectively.Price of Admission
· 3 to 5 years of experience in customer service.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on tone, structure, grammar, and spelling in English.
· Excellent knowledge of the Internet and software such as Outlook, Excel, etc.
· Strong problem solving skills.
· Exceptional research skills and resourcefulness.Professional Qualifications
· Provide a memorable customer experience with EVERY customer contact, ensuring the professional handling of every service request.
· Provide telephone and email support to internal and external customers.
· Understand and assess customer-reported issues to determine prioritization.
· Serve as an internal knowledge resource for other members of the Cultivate organization.
· Manage and ensure documentation of assigned incidents, including internal and external communications.
· Learn, understand, maintain and contribute to internal support processes.
· Analyze, develop, and improve internal processes.
· Maintain strong adherence to Service Level Agreements.
· Application Help Desk experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems desired.Benefits:
- After 90 days: Stipend towards medical and dental insurance. Long and short term disability insurance.
- After 12 months: Eligibility for 401K plan with Company participation.
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation.