Sorry, this job was closed 1 year ago. See all open Account Executive Jobs in Napa, CA
We are currently seeking candidates to provide exceptional service and support to our Winery Clients. This position functions within our Professional Services department but lives at the intersection of where the Wine and Technology Industries meet.
People who succeed in our environment have unwavering passion for delivering superior customer service, as well as strong analytical and communication skills. They enjoy working with computers, the Internet, and software. They are well organized and able to both multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment. They thoroughly enjoy the dynamics of serving our Clients while understanding the important responsibility of playing on a small but high achieving team. We're looking for individuals with superior time management skills who know how to drive results efficiently and effectively.
- 5 years of experience in customer service.
- Proven success in a small company environment.
- Previous experience in the wine industry or retail of luxury goods.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on tone, structure, grammar, and spelling in English.
- Excellent knowledge of the Internet and software such as Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Exceptional research skills and resourcefulness.
- Application help desk experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems desired.
Objectives of The Role
- Create a memorable customer experience with every customer contact, ensuring the professional handling of every service request.
- Provide polished telephone and email support to internal and external customers.
- Understand and assess customer-reported issues to determine prioritization.
- Serve as an internal knowledge resource for other members of the Cultivate organization.
- Manage and ensure documentation of assigned incidents, including internal and external communications.
- Learn, understand, maintain and contribute to internal support processes.
- Analyze, develop, and improve internal processes.
- After 90 days: Stipend towards medical and dental insurance. Long and short term disability insurance.
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation.
- After 12 months: Eligibility for 401K plan with Company participation.
About Cultivate Systems:
Founded in 1998, Cultivate Systems is the premier on-demand technology provider and online data asset management firm used by leading wineries to address the unique business challenges faced by artisan producers. Wineries choose Cultivate to manage numerous facets of their business, including:
The allocation and release of new and existing wine vintages.
eCommerce, wine club, and off-line financial transactions.
Client data and segmentation strategies.
Product inventories, shipping fulfillment, reporting, and more.
Cultivate Systems Napa, CA office has a friendly, professional, fast-paced environment. The Company rewards committed, energetic, self-motivated and highly organized contributors who excel in small and collaborative team environments. Cultivate is committed to excellence in all aspects of its business, which includes constantly striving to deliver the highest value-added solutions, professional services and outcomes for our Clients.
Company address: 550 Gateway Drive, Napa, CA, United States
Posted date: 1 year ago
Browse Account Executive jobs in Napa, California:
Alkar Human Resources in Napa, CA
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Account Executive – Outside Sales *Immediate Opening* NEW!
SenText Solutions in Suisun, CA
Posted 17 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Sales B2B Account Executive
AGI Publishing Inc. dba MYYP.com/Valley Yellow Pages in Napa, CA
Posted 16 days ago on ZipRecruiter