Cudd Energy Services will be in Austin Hiring Equipment Operators for Odessa, TX
Cudd Energy Services will be conducting interviews February 23rd, 2018 @ 9:00 am-5:00 pm . These positions are for our Odessa, TX location . Some housing assistance may be available. CDL is preferred but not required.
Holiday Inn- Austin Midtown
6000 Middle Fiskville Road,
Austin, Texas 78752
Hiring managers will be on-hand to conduct interviews and extend job offers to qualified candidates. All qualified candidates who submit applications will be contacted by a recruiter via phone or e-mail to discuss specifics and confirm your attendance. For those offered a position, written job offers along with Drug/Alcohol Screen/Physical will be conducted day of the hiring event.
The primary role of the CDL Driver/Equipment Operator is to assist with the operation of equipment, rig up and rig down equipment, perform maintenance of equipment, maintain and submit drivers’ logs and time sheets in a timely fashion, and follow required safety and operational procedures.
- Promotes and participates in all required safety, compliance and certifications programs.
- Participates in rig up of connection hoses and high-pressure iron equipment.
- Maintains all required log books and inspection reports.
- Completes pre- and post-trip inspections, and fuel and service units.
- Maintains assigned equipment and performs daily inspections to ensure compliance with operational and safety requirements.
- Reports all operational deficiencies to supervisor and maintenance personnel.
- Proficiently performs equipment inspection and maintenance as requested and complete paperwork.
- Operates equipment in accordance with company procedures.
- Monitors well control parameters and calculations before and during job applications.
- Follows proper rig-up and rig-down procedures.
- Maintains general housekeeping, clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Practices safe driving procedures when travelling to and from locations.
- Participates in required company training and service line career development training.
- Excellent communication, technical writing, and public speaking skills.
- Able to pass DOT physical and drug screen.
- Able to understand and carry out routine oral and written instructions.
- Able to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Safely operate, maintain, and perform minor repairs on equipment.
- Maintains effective working relationship with other employees.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with oilfield terminology and equipment strongly preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- General knowledge of the oil and gas industry
- Class “A” CDL license with tanker endorsement, hazmat preferred, and a satisfactory driver record with no DWI convictions within the past three (5) years or current DWI charges
- The CDL Driver/Equipment Operator will work in a physically demanding role, often under harsh environmental conditions.
- Able to accommodate a flexible work schedule, to include 24-hour call duty, long work days, and/or irregular work hours; must have a valid, working telephone number or pager.
- Able to work in a team environment.
Cudd employees receive competitive wages and benefits, a safe working environment, plus state of the art safety and service line training.
- Pre-register for the event by completing your application in advance. Copy and paste the following link into your web browser to pre-register.
For any further information please contact Tony Taylor 281-719-2863 or Marisela Salgado 281-719-2831
Cudd Energy Services is an equal opportunity employer