CTS is looking for talented, driven Software Developers to join our team as full time Consultants. As a Consultant at CTS, you will have the opportunity to work on diverse projects with Fortune 500 and other large clients while learning new technologies and advancing your career. At CTS, we are committed to providing our employees with a fun and positive work environment that fosters learning and encourages growth in a team atmosphere.
- Design and implement multi-tier enterprise software for unique and challenging enterprise business problems
- Design and implement architecture using various technologies such as ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, CSS, BizTalk, SharePoint, and NServiceBus
- Involved in the full software development life cycle from scoping, analysis, design, implementation, and quality assurance to delivery and support
- Design and develop database components using technologies such as Oracle, SQL Server, SQLite, and Informatica
- Participate in and lead Engineering Reviews
- Collaborate with team members to identify, research, and evaluate new technologies
- Proactively identify business needs and propose technology solutions
- Create software documentation including requirements, design, and user manuals
- Provide input into development estimates
- Communicate with and influence non-technical staff including managers
- Perform peer code reviews, and provide proactive guidance to other engineers
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or directly related degree required
- At least 2 years of full life cycle software development within the .NET framework and ASP.NET required. Opportunities available for junior, mid, and senior level Consultants.
- Database experience with SQL Server or Oracle required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to stay current with technology and a willingness to learn
- Experience with formal software development processes and methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, RUP, SCRUM, or MSF
About CTS, Inc.:
Our people are our most important asset. We have over 300 employees across 6 different office locations, but we are all one team. Together, we work with Fortune 1000 clients across the Southeast to build custom solutions to their business problems. Every project is unique, and provides new challenges and opportunities to learn from some of the best minds in the business. Our areas of expertise include software development, quality assurance, business intelligence, and application support. Each of our offices has a fun and unique culture, but we all share the same passion for our work. With our career development program and internal training initiatives, you have all the tools you need to reach your full potential. The rest is up to you! Don'ÃÂÃÂt believe us? Check us out for yourself at www.askcts.com/careers.
-Best Companies to Work for in Alabama, Business Alabama Magazine, 2010-Present
-Atlanta's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association For Business Resources, 2012-Present
-Best Places to Work, Charlotte Business Journal, 2015
-Best Places to Work, Nashville Business Journal, 2016
Visit www.askcts.com/careers to read more about the perks of working at CTS!
Posted 3 years ago