Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team's overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
While driving quality in our solutions they provide deep expertise in planning, constructing and executing test scripts. They demonstrate the ability to cope with growing complexity and creativity in design by thinking outside the box to determine the best way a test can be performed. Applying both business and functional knowledge, they develop end-to-end testing strategies through the use of quality processes and methodologies. They are able to document testing processes, clearly communicating findings, and what the specific testing efforts accomplished.
Testing for Agile, P1 – Novice
Test Automation Strategy, P0 – Trained
· Document Management Tools, P0 – Trained
All candidates should have:
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
• Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Eligibility to receive Federal Public Trust clearance
• Established residency in the US for at least 3 of the last 5 years.
• Candidates must be local to the Washington, D.C. Metro/Northern VA area – travel will not be reimbursed.
• Completed Background Investigation in accordance with Section 8.3 of your Subcontract Agreement prior to start of work.