Sorry, this job was closed 1 year ago. See all open Lab Technician Jobs in Dayton, OH
Benefits OfferedVision, Life, Medical, Dental
To perform tests and comply with all test procedures, lab guidelines, manuals and contribute to improve product reliability through procedures, methods, and practices designed to carry out these objectives consistently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform specimen preparation and testing in compliance with GL-001 and test codes and procedures TPL-0005
- Maintain quality records and organize all documentation, reports and databases
- Perform device verifications as per work instructions at specified intervals
- Maintain organization of the lab according to quality plan and GHP
- Maintain log book and supplier records for supplier audit program
- Request according to purchasing plan all tests supply and consumables and maintain records of supplier acceptability
- Signature authority for internal COA reports which are for the express purpose of moving finished goods to the packaging area
About CTC Plastics:
CTC Plastics is an international company that uses 100% recycled plastics to produce resins and plastic components for our customers. We are dedicated to excellence, quality and the environment. We eliminate millions of tons of plastic waste from landfills annually while producing excellent recycled products for our customers.
Posted date: 1 year ago
Browse Lab Technician jobs in Dayton, OH: