Posted 1 year ago in Hospitality/Restaurant
We are currently seeking an Experienced Restaurant District Manager to be part of a great stable and growing fast casual brand. As the District Manager you will oversee 7 to 12 high volume units. If you meet the qualifications below, apply to learn more about the position and location of units.
• Ensure that all budget and financial projections are met.
• Recruit and retain high quality management candidates.
• Ensure business controls and customer service strategies are implemented at all levels
• Schedule and execute regular unit visits to ensure that all company standards and policies are followed.
• Implement ongoing training and development programs to improve staff performance and delivery of customer service
• Assist with marketing strategies for the district.
• Adherence to equipment maintenance schedule
• Ensure that proper staffing levels are achieved and develop and implement strategies for retaining all employees
• Ensure all food safety standards are executed according to company policy & health/sanitation regulations.
• Monitor procedures for the control of cash, property, product, and equipment.
• Conduct audits to ensure compliance with labor and safety regulations.
• Complete all administrative requirements and reports.
: A minimum of 2 years CURRENT Multi-Unit Management experience at Quick Casual or Casual Dining Concept is required
: Relevant Associates, Bachelors or Master's Degree
: Must exhibit good tenure at prior establishments (please explain any short tenures)
: Must be capable of visiting all units in district once per week, so there is some traveling involve
: Must have proven performance in growing sales, training and developing employees and cost control
: Must maintain a flexible schedule and be able to work occasional closing and weekend shifts
: Must successfully pass a comprehensive background check
: Proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically Word and Excel
: Must be a highly effective communicator with an outgoing and approachable personality
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
: Great company matching 401K plan
: Competitive and affordable medical, dental and vision plan
: Paid Time Off dependent on tenure
: EXCELLENT BONUS POTENTIAL
: Base Pay Range - $65,000 - $80,000
Candidate Sourcing Group (CSG) is a US based firm that works with businesses of all sizes to locate, attract and recruit their most important resource, their people. We are not a recruiting firm, but a sourcing and screening company that work directly with HR departments and hiring managers. Industries span Restaurant, Hospitality, Retail, Sales, Healthcare, Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Construction, Education and General Administrative.
Browse area manager jobs in Richmond, Virginia:
Major Medical Devices Company - Richmond, VA
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
UnitedHealth Group - Richmond, VA
Posted yesterday on Monster
AlliedBarton Security Services - Richmond, VA
Posted yesterday on Beyond