Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Senior .Net Developer Jobs in Oak Creek, WI
Senior .NET Developer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include (but not limited to) the following:
· Responsible for planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner
· Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
· Consults with hardware engineers and other engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, and operational and performance requirements of overall system.
· Designs formal software requirements from customer/market level requirements
· Responsible for reviews of all software project phases (Development requirements, Test requirements, Code)
· Responsible for developing code documentation
· Consults with customer concerning maintenance and\or customization of software system.
· Coordinates with build master for inserting new code
- A solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts.
- Solid understanding of the principles of routing, client/server programming.
- As new technologies emerge and impact our systems, expected to learn these technologies very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating new technologies with our systems.
- Expert knowledge of computer program design methods and techniques.
- Ability to work productively and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Expert knowledge of maintaining and debugging live software systems.
- Expert knowledge of standard development tools.
- Ability to determine whether a particular problem is caused by hardware, operating systems software, application programs, or network failures.
- Working knowledge of security and encryption – preferable but not mandatory
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Possess a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to "think outside the box"
- Ability to work and communicate with senior managers effectively.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, ability to interact with clients and business partners.
Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Engineering or Software Engineering discipline from four-year college or university, plus 10 or more years related experience.
- Programming Languages: .NET (C#, VB.NET), Ruby on Rails, Java, Qt, MS Visual C++ (MFC), Visual Basic, C, C++
- Web Servers: Apache 2, IIS 4.0/5.0/6.0/7.0
- Databases: SQL Server 7.0/2000/2005/2008, Oracle, Access 2000, MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/2008 Server, Mac OS X, UNIX, Linux
- Graphical/Layout: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, CSS3
- Other: Sitecore CMS, Project Management, Networking, Web Design & Hosting, Application & Interface Design, Agile Development
About Crystal Equation:
Crystal Equation is a staffing firm that specializes in hard-to-fill opportunities for enterprise level clients. We work on a variety of contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent positions for companies across the country.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Senior .Net Developer jobs in Oak Creek, Wisconsin: