Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
• Manage entire project lifecycle, from initiation to closure with effective project oversight and
• Facilitate refining project scope and requirements, actively developing project milestones, timeline, plans and schedules. Assemble and manage cross-functional teams as a leader of large scale network infrastructure projects or as the lead for other larger projects containing network infrastructure components.
• Deliver project charters, plans, schedules and other project related documents as directed by the PMO Manager, leadership team and the Senior Director on a timely basis. Maintain project documents and Wiki sites throughout project lifetime.
• Furnish effective project management leadership of assigned resources to meet deliverables within specified timeframes and project deadlines. Maintain close working relationships with other managers to achieve maximum leverage and flawless execution by the staff.
• As to projects managed by this position, provide as needed, global coordination of activities, and commitments related to key external business partners and other global team members.
• Hands on project management providing day-to-day management of project team personnel, maintaining communication with all stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure successful project execution.
• Maintain awareness of business continuity program and ensure new projects and implementations will not impact the program by engaging Disaster Recovery Program Management when pertinent.
• Provide support to the PMO Manager, leadership team and Senior Director
regarding project plans, schedules and strategies as new business objectives become clarified.
• Domestic and international travel may be required.
• Effective leadership qualities, able to facilitate conflict resolution, plan, organize, and motivate others to achieve objectives within defined timelines.
• Ability to make timely and effective decisions that are based on sound judgment and business rationale.
• Excellent project management and project planning proficiency, strong organization and communication skills and professional demeanor.
• Able to possess a global perspective, the faculty to understand and work effectively with multiple project teams and functional areas in a culturally diverse organization.
• Results oriented with ability to work under pressure and manage difficult situations with tact and sensitivity.
• Ability to quickly understand IT functions to begin applying product strategy.
• Capable to adjust performance to meet changing circumstances such as reorganizations, reassignment of project priorities, changes in strategic direction, and shifting customer needs.
• Comprehend basic revenue models; P/L, CAPEX, OPEX, MRC, OTC, cost-to-completion projections
• Working knowledge of networking infrastructure such as WAN, LAN, Internet, TCPIP, firewalls, ACLs, load balancing
Experience • Minimum 8-10+ years of increasing project management responsibilities leading global, large-scale, cross functional IT projects applying PMI best practices and methodologies
• Demonstrated experience with network infrastructure deployments in large corporate-wide environments or corporate production and non-production data centers working with system, storage, database and application teams.
• Proficiency using project management tools; MS Project, FastTrack, Wiki, MS Office, etc.
• Bachelor Degree required, Masters Degree desired
• Network certification desired; CCNA, CISSP, etc.
• Project management certification preferred, PMP, CAPM, etc., but not required
Crystal Equation is a staffing firm that specializes in hard-to-fill opportunities for enterprise level clients. We work on a variety of contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent positions for companies across the country.
Browse project manager network jobs in San Francisco, California:
ktekresourcing - San Francisco, CA
Posted 2 days ago on TechFetch.com
Mumba Technologies - San Francisco, CA
Posted 3 days ago on JustJobs
Entech Network Solutions, LLC - San Francisco, CA
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply