Senior Developer / Analyst (Grails). He or she will be responsible for the development and support of software applications. This person will have a key role in collaborating with staff members and enhancing the administrative interface for our Video platform.
- This position reports to Manager and serves as a resource for other employees.
- May communicate instructions, do minor scheduling, and inspect work.
- 30% Analysis (scope and requirements) and Design on work requests
- 30% Coding of work requests and enhancements applications, along with unit testing of implementations
- 10% Support (issue resolution) of implementations
- 20% Interaction/communication with customers. Required to communicate with application customers users regarding implementations and designs
- 10% Assisting other team members in the understanding of processes and technologies.
- Provide technical assistance with environment setup/configuration
- Provide guidance regarding tech-related processes such as development builds, testing, etc.
- Liaison for information/direction regarding process or technical changes within the organization (i.e.: build procedures, coding standards, etc).
- Provide technical and process mentoring
- Perform code reviews
- Estimate project work
- Could be involved with several projects at one time in regards to design and support.
- Will NOT manage people.
Additional Skills: Groovy, Rails, GRails
- Work Experience: 5+ years
- Groovy Experience: 3+ years
Java Experience: 3+ years
About Crystal Equation:
Crystal Equation is a staffing firm that specializes in hard-to-fill opportunities for enterprise level clients. We work on a variety of contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent positions for companies across the country.
Posted 3 years ago