Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Business Unit Manager Jobs in Charlotte, NC
Kronos Workforce Planning Analyst
We are looking for a Kronos Application Analyst for a national retail company based in Charlotte, North Carolina that is looking to grow their team! Serving as the in house subject matter expert, this person will assist in time-keeping management to direct the allocation of payroll dollars. This analysis will use historical data to assist the department in staying within the desired budget. Looking for someone who has previous experience understanding the implications of budget constraints. This professional will be an essential piece in analyzing and creating various reports to assist operations. Finally, they will work to develop and facilitate presentations and training classes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the manager in the allocation of payroll hours based on historical data.
- Stay within needed budget; retail understanding, awareness.
- Report all analysis findings to manager and cross functional departments.
- Experience with labor allocation in a major corporation.
- Work with training to ensure training modifications are communicated, understand issues with “how to” questions.
- Ability to complete all expected tasks.
- Ability to escalate issues working with cross functional teams to resolve problems.
- As business problems arise, analysis of roots cause to modify application to better serve department.
Top 3-5 must haves:
- Kronos experience within work place setting
- Reporting and Analysis within work place setting
- Labor Allocation/ working within a professional environment
- Industry experience preferred (Retail)
At least 3-5 years of experience
At least 2 years of Kronos/ Analytical experience within a corporate setting
College degree not required but suggested
Posted date: 3 years ago
Browse Business Unit Manager jobs in Charlotte North Carolina: