Title: UX DesignerLocation: Woonsocket, RI (Local Candidates Only)Duration: 6+ MonthsSkills & Experience
Duties & Responsibilities
- 3+ years of experience
- Demonstrate a clear, innovative, and continually evolving understanding of complex business and technical goals, and how to balance those goals against those of the user. Understanding of user-centered design, usability, information design, interaction design, and goal-oriented design
- Excellent communication skills in person, written and presentation.
- Ability to prioritize and track multiple tasks across multiple projects, under tight deadlines.
- Ability to create clean, precise and detailed IA documentations.
- Proficiency in industry standard UI software such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Axure and Visio
- Create and/or interpret information architecture and design documents such as screen designs, site maps, concept diagrams, user profiles, scenarios, wireframes, task flows, requirements, prototypes etc. and distill into elegant user experiences that drive a best in class digital / interactive user experience for desktop, mobile, tablet, and other user experiences
- Envision, evaluate, and design successful user experiences within existing technical restraints that fulfill business objectives. Understands and apply user centered design best practices and techniques.
- Demonstrate a clear, innovative, and continually learned understanding of complex business and technical goals, and how to balance those goals against those of the user. Successfully articulate and present ideas and solutions to business owners, developers and designers.
- Document detailed visual specifications and presentation layer elements utilizing existing site CSS and style guidelines and standards.
- Mentor and critique more junior designers and assist the Creative Manager in ensuring project accuracy and completeness
- Support UX Analyst and the rest of the UX team in usability studies, testing, prototypes, and other areas of research
About Crescens Inc:
Crescens Inc is a leading software services and IT consulting company providing quality services to North American businesses in the small and medium business segment. With unparalleled experience, industry knowledge, best practices and customer focus Crescens has been supporting businesses in their IT strategic initiatives to stay ahead of competitions.