Do you feel stuck? Looking for a career with uncapped earning potential? Looking for an organization that rewards performance while providing a stable and supportive work environment? Then look no further. We pride ourselves on our flexible, unique culture that sets us apart and drives our success. Our goal is to engage strong focused individuals. You know “being a real go-getter” isn’t a sound bite – it’s one of your strongest qualities
We are Crawford Supply and we are offering a dynamic and experienced individual the opportunity to achieve success by joining our team in our well run, upscale showroom. We are one of the premier Wholesalers of top branded, high end Kitchen, Bath & Cabinet product lines. Our 70 year old, family owned company has experienced steady growth and we have formed a solid, well respected position in the marketplace. We are conveniently located just South of Irving Park Road and easily accessible to the CTA and Metra train.
· Possess knowledge of our product lines in order to better sell, service and provide technical support and training to our customers who range from architects, designers, builders, remodelers, plumbers, kitchen and bath dealers and homeowners
· Product and application experience required
· Wholesale distribution experience required
· Possess 1-3 years previous Kitchen, Bath & Cabinet sales and design experience, preferably in the building trades
· Be responsible for assessing customer needs and guiding them through their projects from research, design and selection to completion
· Manage, build and develop strong relationships and grow a new customers base
· Increase company profitability and industry standing
· High school diploma/GED required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Valid drivers license and clean driving record
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· An upbeat, energetic and positive attitude
· The ability to stay on task and handle multiple projects at once
· The ability to take the initiative and problem solve
· Strong computer skills including 20/20 and Microsoft Office Suite
· The ability to work independently to achieve target goals
· Detail oriented, be a creative team player who can manage their time wisely
· 2 Saturdays a month
· Competitive hourly salary commensurate with experience
· Generous commission structure
· 401 (K) with generous company match
· Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Long and Short Term Disability, Life Insurance and a voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance plan
· Incentive program
· Wellness program
Paid vacation days/holidays
Personal time off
You are in the driver’s seat. Your role is pivotal to our success. We win and lose as a team. We are proud of the fact that we are consistently rated as a Top Wholesale Distributor by “The Wholesaler Top 100” and “Premier 125”. And most importantly we will give you the framework to be successful.
We are a drug and smoke free facility
We invite you to visit us at our website: www.CrawfordSupply.com
About Crawford Supply:
All Crawford Supply Group companies provide the best brands of plumbing, heating, bath, kitchen, and water treatment product lines that the industry has to offer. Through years of hard work, our company has earned a reputation of prompt, efficient service to customers. All of our employees play a vital role in our long tradition of distribution excellence, and we are able to continue it through their excellence. Our employees enjoy the balance of being on a team, while improving personally. We choose the highest caliber people to join our team and are committed to helping employees achieve their own career goals.
Crawford Supply, part of the Crawford Supply Group of Companies, is a plumbing and heating wholesale distributor with designer bath and kitchen showrooms that serves trade professionals and homeowners. Crawford Supply is proud of the fact that we are consistently rated as a Top Wholesale Distributor as determined by The Wholesaler Top 100 and Supply House Times Premier 125. We are a leader in the local markets we serve across the Midwest.