Our client in Ithaca, NY is seeking a Software Support Manager. As the Software Support Manager you will organize and manage software related support issues by providing both direction and strategic planning. You will oversee implementation, operation, and maintenance of the entire support process and ensure continuous improvement.
- Sustain a positive and collaborative environment with application development teams to ensure complete end user satisfaction
- Facilitate regular meetings with business and technical team members to review service and provide guidance to improve the overall end user experience
- Provide regular status reports to Senior Management
- Interact with internal customers and external vendors to perform support services
- Ensure that all incident processes are properly followed and all problems within scope are documented and closed appropriately
- BS degree in IT or related field with 3+ years of proprietary software support experience
- Familiarity with Change Management, Configuration Management and Help Desk processes; Project Management experience a plus
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Project, Excel, and Word
Professionals Incorporated is an EOE
About CPS Recruitment:
Headquartered in Liverpool, NY, CPS Recruitment partners with top companies Nationally and Globally to provide temporary and direct hire staffing, executive recruiting and payroll processing services. As a Woman-owned Small Business, we have an earned reputation for the most innovative recruiting solutions. Whether you are looking for a career or looking to hire, the recruiters at CPS Recruitment are here to help!
Posted 3 years ago