Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Software Engineer Jobs in Overland Park, KS
- Perform detailed software design in area of expertise and direct technicians as assigned
- Ensures execution of tasks in accordance with project schedules
- Designs and documents, systems, circuits, and/or software, through preparation of specifications, circuit designs or software code, lists of materials, test procedures, and drawings
- Supports Manufacturing through development and improvement of products, improved test methods, test procedures, consultation, and fault isolation
- Responsible for tracking progress and completing assigned tasks in accordance with established project costs and schedules
- Provides technical support to Marketing, Manufacturing, and Customer Service
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical or Computer/Software Engineering
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as an electronic detailed design engineer or software engineer in development of RF based systems for FAA, DoD, avionics or navigation applications
- Previous experience with C and C++ languages
- Knowledge of Microsoft MFC and/or Visual C++ preferred, but not essential
Professionals Incorporated is an EOE.
About CPS Recruitment:
Headquartered in Liverpool, NY, CPS Recruitment partners with top companies Nationally and Globally to provide temporary, contract, and direct hire staffing, executive recruiting and payroll processing services. As a Woman-owned Small Business, we have an earned reputation for the most innovative recruiting solutions. Whether you are looking for a career or looking to hire, the recruiters at CPS Recruitment are here to help!
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Software Engineer jobs in Overland Park, Kansas: