Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Process Engineer Jobs in Syracuse, NY
Our client in the Syracuse, NY area is seeking a Process Engineer. As a Process Engineer you will focus on process engineering and testing support for the company’s product lines.
Key duties of the Process Engineer include:
- Manage the development and performance of scientific test procedures for new products
- Troubleshoot and document existing product performance
- Proactively lead team-based continuous improvement (Kaizen) efforts for assigned product lines to ensure that the product design, manufacturing process and product costs are always being improved upon
- BS degree in a technical discipline (Mechanical or Chemical Engineer)
- 3+ years of manufacturing experience and familiar with processes involving thermal and chemical interactions, project management techniques, and industrial manufacturing techniques
- Knowledge of statistical process control, lean manufacturing, kaizen events
- Ability to travel up to 40% as needed
Professionals Incorporated is an EOE
About CPS Recruitment:
Headquartered in Liverpool, NY, CPS Recruitment partners with top companies Nationally and Globally to provide temporary and direct hire staffing, executive recruiting and payroll processing services. As a Woman-owned Small Business, we have an earned reputation for the most innovative recruiting solutions. Whether you are looking for a career or looking to hire, the recruiters at CPS Recruitment are here to help!
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Process Engineer jobs in Syracuse, New York: