Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Manufacturing Project Manager Jobs in Syracuse, NY
Manufacturing Project Manager
This is a Direct Hire Opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the timing and delivery of the design, implementation, maintenance and improvement of complex manufacturing processes required to support new and existing products.
- Oversee documentation and Bill of Materials of new products.
- Participate in customer presentations related to the products and research solutions to technical problems and recommend cost effective resolutions.
- Participate in planning of facilities improvements as well as other projects.
Education and Experience:
- BS in Engineering is desired as well as previous experience as a Manufacturing, Process, or Quality Engineer.
- Previous experience leading cross functional teams.
- Familiar with a high volume product line, plastic or electro/mechanical devices would be a plus.
- Must be able to travel up to 30%.
Professionals Incorporated is an EOE.
About CPS Recruitment:
Headquartered in Liverpool, NY, CPS Recruitment partners with top companies Nationally and Globally to provide temporary, contract, and direct hire staffing, executive recruiting and payroll processing services. As a Woman-owned Small Business, we have an earned reputation for the most innovative recruiting solutions. Whether you are looking for a career or looking to hire, the recruiters at CPS Recruitment are here to help!
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Manufacturing Project Manager jobs in Syracuse, New York: