Our client located in Kansas, is seeking a Firmware Engineer to design, develop and support electronic FPGA firmware to meet necessary specifications and requirements.
- Perform detailed software design in area of expertise and may direct technicians as assigned
- Ensures execution of tasks in accordance with project schedules
- Designs and documents, systems, circuits, and/or software, through preparation of specifications, circuit designs or software code, lists of materials, test procedures, and drawings
- Supports Manufacturing through development and improvement of products, improved test methods, test procedures, consultation, and fault isolation
- Responsible for tracking progress and completing assigned tasks in accordance with established project costs and schedules
- Responsible for the technical performance of equipment assigned to personally design or improve
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical or Computer/Software Engineering
- 7+ years of experience as an electronic detailed design FPGA engineer in development of RF based systems for FAA, DoD, avionics or navigation applications
- Knowledge of the Xilinx family of FPGA products is preferred
- Experience with design of digital systems/circuits for radio receivers, including digital demodulators, digital filters, AGCs, DSPs, FPGAs and/or ASIC elements
Professionals Incorporated is an EOE.
About CPS Recruitment:
Headquartered in Liverpool, NY, CPS Recruitment partners with top companies Nationally and Globally to provide temporary and direct hire staffing, executive recruiting and payroll processing services. As a Woman-owned Small Business, we have an earned reputation for the most innovative recruiting solutions. Whether you are looking for a career or looking to hire, the recruiters at CPS Recruitment are here to help!