Our client, located in Ithaca NY, is looking for a Build & Release Engineer.
Relocation assistance, partial telecommute, or ability to work out of Binghamton office is available depending on location!
Candidates will have, at a minimum, a BS degree in Computer Science or Science discipline with a minimum of 3 years of experience building applications in C, C++ or Java. Strong familiarity with software configuration management systems and source code version control systems such as Perforce, Subversion, and/or CVS experience is required. Knowledge of Unix/Linux is required.
Responsibilities of the Build and Release Engineer will include:
- Manage source code repositories
- Assemble software packages
- Support our external customer software deployment process
- Install and configure test and development environments
- Track the versions and configuration of our customer
- Create and update scripts
- Create and maintain internal documentation
Professionals Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About CPS Recruitment:
Headquartered in Liverpool, NY, CPS Recruitment partners with top companies Nationally and Globally to provide temporary and direct hire staffing, executive recruiting and payroll processing services. As a Woman-owned Small Business, we have an earned reputation for the most innovative recruiting solutions. Whether you are looking for a career or looking to hire, the recruiters at CPS Recruitment are here to help!