Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Solutions Specialist Jobs in Roanoke, VA
Solution Specialist- Retail (Full Time)
Cox Communications is looking for a customer-focused Solutions Specialist to be the primary point of contact for both new and existing customers. As a Solutions Specialist, this individual will be working in a Cox Solutions Store guiding customers through the purchase decision and activation process of Cox product offerings (cable, data, voice, and wireless).
Reporting to the Store Manager, this role is responsible for meeting established sales objectives by matching customer needs with the right products and services. As a critical member of the sales team, this role requires strong interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
The Part Time Solutions Specialist will be provided learning opportunities to stay abreast of the rapidly evolving Cox products and services and is expected to translate how device capabilities address various customer needs. To be successful in this role, this individual should have an aptitude for sensing and responding to various consumer types.
- High School diploma, GED, or relevant experience
- Minimum of 1 year of retail or sales experience
- Must have reliable, consistent transportation and ability to work at a variety of retail locations
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Wireless retail sales experience is a plus
- Some college preferred
- Cash handling and previous billing system experience is preferred
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule which includes weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Computer literacy with an aptitude for learning communication products and services
- Business understanding and working knowledge of the wireless communications industry
- Ability to meet established sales targets
- Ability to be mobile within the store for long periods of time to greet and assist customers
About Cox Communications:
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and wireless services over its own nationwide IP network. The third-largest U.S. cable TV company, Cox serves more than 6 million residences and businesses. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and new media advertising.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Solutions Specialist jobs in Roanoke, Virginia:
Account Resolution Specialist 1--**$1000 Sign-On Bonus**
Wells Fargo in Roanoke, VA
Posted 8 days ago on StartWire
Technical Support Specialist - Secret Clearance
Day & Zimmermann in Roanoke, VA
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Esinc in Roanoke, VA
Posted 2 months ago on StartWire