Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Reservations Agent Jobs in Austin, TX
- Experience with inbound/outbound sales or reservations
- A professional history with customer service (phone and chat)
- Mastered the skills necessary to reserve/book appointments and schedules
- Have a basic understanding of the game of golf, golf courses & tee time reservations
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills (clear phone voice)
- Superior work ethic absolutely required
- Need to have a fun and friendly personality. Golf is fun.
- Hard worker that is willing to put in extra hours when needed and enjoying the benefits of exceeding the customer's expectations. We are looking for a very dedicated individual that wants a career and not just a job.
- Familiarity and Interest in Golf or the Golf Industry
- high proficiency with web, phone and chat applications
- Reservationist team hours are from 6 am to 10 pm, the candidate must be available to work a flexible shift.
- Maintain a full-time work schedule (avg. 40+ hrs. a week), working on-site and available to work weekends (on a rotating shift)
- Must be reliable, detailed oriented and skilled professional
To learn more about us check out our website and careers page!
Posted date: 3 years ago
Browse Reservations Agent jobs in Austin, Texas: